Cart
Checkout Secure

Coupon Code: 3E0SNZK9VY1M Copy Code

FREE SHIPPING TO THE 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES

Free Gift With Each Purchase! Got a Question? Call Us

888-362-7646

9AM - 5PM EST

We have 25 in stock.
  • Image of 8 Months to $1 Million: How To Succeed In The Corporate World, Your Career, Or As An Entrepreneur Ebook/Paperback
  • Image of 8 Months to $1 Million: How To Succeed In The Corporate World, Your Career, Or As An Entrepreneur Ebook/Paperback
  • Image of 8 Months to $1 Million: How To Succeed In The Corporate World, Your Career, Or As An Entrepreneur Ebook/Paperback

8 Months to $1 Million: How To Succeed In The Corporate World, Your Career, Or As An Entrepreneur Ebook/Paperback

Your Price:
$9.99
 
Added to wishlist
Checkout Secure
Checkout Secure

8 Months to $1 Million: How To Succeed In The Corporate World, Your Career, Or As An Entrepreneur Ebook/Paperback

Your Price:
$9.99
Currently out of stock
Order in the next  to get it by 

reason to buy from us:

  • Image of Pay over time option
    Pay over time option
  • Image of Easy Returns
    Easy Returns

This Book is for purchase on Amazon ONLY

Click here to buy on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Months-Million-Succeed-Corporate-Entrepreneur-ebook/dp/B08XQB47B8/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=jamila+robinson&qid=1615693393&sr=8-1

Money is not just a luxury, it is a necessity, and everyone's dream is to have it in abundance. Indeed, the freedom, comfort and ease that comes with being able to live life the way you want and afford the things you want are priceless. However, only a few people realize this dream, while most people cannot. As a matter of fact, less than 1% of the entire population of the world are millionaires. Why is this so? What is the difference between those who were able to fulfill their dreams and those unable to? What are the factors that make someone a millionaire, and what are the factors that do not?

This book shares practical examples and proven tips that I used to bring in sales of 1 million dollars in just eight months.

◆If you want to be like anyone, you have to think in a different way. This book also reveals the mindset of millionaires, how they think, how they behave and the habits that they have cultivated that helps them build their wealth.

◆This book carefully reels out the difference between the 1% and the remaining 99% of the population. The tips and principles in this book apply to everyone, everywhere, and can make you successful in every area of your life.

◆The book also explains the flow of money, how money works, how it can be retained, and how it can be grown to make you supernaturally successful.

It is an absolute value for money! This book provides all the tips needed to help you fulfill your dream, align you with the 1% and make you think differently about money.

Author worked at Dalton Education, LLC located in Suwanee, GA in 2017. It was in 2017 that J.Robinson brought in sales of 1 million dollars at the end of 8 Months.

Shipping
 This item Ships to 
Delivery

Estimated between 5-7 days  and

Will usually ship within 1 business day.

   

Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive. All of our Warehouses are located in the USA! Large items will ship by our Freight Carrier.

Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to the manufacturer for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! Call 888-362-7646 or email us at jrobinson@addictivemathinc.com

This Book is for purchase on Amazon ONLY

Click here to buy on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Months-Million-Succeed-Corporate-Entrepreneur-ebook/dp/B08XQB47B8/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=jamila+robinson&qid=1615693393&sr=8-1

Money is not just a luxury, it is a necessity, and everyone's dream is to have it in abundance. Indeed, the freedom, comfort and ease that comes with being able to live life the way you want and afford the things you want are priceless. However, only a few people realize this dream, while most people cannot. As a matter of fact, less than 1% of the entire population of the world are millionaires. Why is this so? What is the difference between those who were able to fulfill their dreams and those unable to? What are the factors that make someone a millionaire, and what are the factors that do not?

This book shares practical examples and proven tips that I used to bring in sales of 1 million dollars in just eight months.

◆If you want to be like anyone, you have to think in a different way. This book also reveals the mindset of millionaires, how they think, how they behave and the habits that they have cultivated that helps them build their wealth.

◆This book carefully reels out the difference between the 1% and the remaining 99% of the population. The tips and principles in this book apply to everyone, everywhere, and can make you successful in every area of your life.

◆The book also explains the flow of money, how money works, how it can be retained, and how it can be grown to make you supernaturally successful.

It is an absolute value for money! This book provides all the tips needed to help you fulfill your dream, align you with the 1% and make you think differently about money.

Author worked at Dalton Education, LLC located in Suwanee, GA in 2017. It was in 2017 that J.Robinson brought in sales of 1 million dollars at the end of 8 Months.

Shipping
This item Ships to   
Delivery

Estimated between 5-7 days  and

Will usually ship within 1 business day.

   

Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive. All of our Warehouses are located in the USA! Large items will ship by our Freight Carrier.

Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to the manufacturer for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! Call 888-362-7646 or email us at jrobinson@addictivemathinc.com

Don't Take Our Word For it! Here's What Our Customers Think:

Added to cart!

of .. Sold

.. people are viewing this item

Only .. left! .. people are viewing this, and .. recently purchased it

   

Free Toy - 100 Pcs colorful, soft balls

When you purchase Any item

SHOP NOW

OR

Enter coupon code at the checkout

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ITEMS (LIMITED TIME) TO THE 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES Free Shipping on ALL items You Have Qualified for Free Shipping Spend $x to Unlock Free Shipping You Have Achieved Free Shipping We accept PayPal Visa MC Discover Amex Affirm Payment Plan and Checks FREE SHIPPING TO THE 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES You Have Achieved Free Shipping Free shipping when you order over XX ou Have Qualified for Free Shipping